19th ANNUAL TED PHILIPCHUK MEMORIAL GOLF CLASSIC
Deer Ridge Golf and Country Club
1375 Manitoba Expressway East
Moose Jaw, Sask
SATURDAY JUNE 18, 2016
Tee Off: 1pm (all participants to report by noon)
Format: Texas Scramble (3 drives per player) 18 holes shot gun start
Name: M 0 F 0
Address: Postal Code
Phone: (Res) (Bus)
Early Bird Entry Fee by April 30, 2016:
$100.00 donation (in pledges or sponsorship)
Entry Fee after April 30, 2016:
$125.00 Donation (in pledges or sponsorship)
Deadline for entries: June 11, 2016
Participants may solicit pledges. Pledge sheet on reverse side. The participant with the highest pledge amount will be awarded a gift card.
Tax-deductible receipts will be issued for all pledges/donations over $5.00
Thank you for participating
Inquiries and registrations to:
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION IS LEDGEABLE OR NO RECEIPT WILL BE PRINTED
• Make all cheques payable to Air Cadet League of Canada Sask Prov Comm
• All proceeds to the Aviation Reserve
• Entry fee includes green fees, steak barbecue and golf cart
• Golf cart rental: We have arranged for carts to be available. Cart prices are included in your entry fee
• Teams will be selected or enter as a team. If you wish to partner with someone, please contact Ted Strain
• Prizes for all participants
• Special prizes for longest drive, and closest to the pin (ladies and men).
• Sponsoring/civilian/parent committees, detachment personnel, Canadian Armed Forces members, squadron personnel, Air Cadets, Air Cadet League directors are all eligible to participate, and bring your friends too!
• Steak dinner for non-golfers $20.00
• Please register early so that we can prepare accordingly. Fees and pledges may be turned in when reporting to golf or forwarded in advance.
Thank you for your support and cooperation,
Charity Golf Classic Chairperson