PERSONAL KIT LIST FOR WINTER SASKADET
- Tooth Brush and Toothpaste
- Comb, brush
- Deodorant, Chapstick, Hand lotion
- Sleeping Bag (Optional but recommended)
- 3 pairs of pants or sweatpants, or jeans (Good if they can be combined in layers for warmth but still be comfortable)
- 1 Good Heavy Coat with room to layer up with sweaters
- 1 pair Shoes or slippers for indoor use
- 5 pair wool or heavy socks
- 2 sweatshirts or heavy long sleeved shirts
- 3 Cotton or T-shirts
- 3 Sets of Underwear
- 2 Toques, 2 pair gloves or mitts, and 1 or 2 scarves
- 1 pair ski pants
- 1 GOOD pair or winter boots with removable liners that can be dried (Sorels, Kamiks, Ski Doo Boots are examples)
REMEMBER: Clothing will get wet and must be dried daily. Leather is NOT a good boot to bring, as it will shrink. Fashion boots are NOT acceptable. Boots are a VERY IMPORTANT item.
- Forbidden items:
- Non-prescription drugs
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs or narcotics
- Knives or other weapons
Anyone found in possession of any of the above items will be returned home immediately at their expense. All kit is subject to inspection at any time. Electronic devices are allowed for use during transport times only.
- All prescription drugs must be kept by the Med O, with the exception of inhalers and birth control pills.
- Cadets are permitted to bring cameras and other valuables at their own risk, but they are responsible for these items. All items must be marked for identification.
- Fraternization (holding hands, kissing, etc.) is NOT permitted at any time.
- There will be no horseplay at any time. Remember: you will be responsible for any damage.
- Please bring a bag lunch for Friday (Pack it in your backpack so you can take it on the bus with you).